We want you to be 100% satisfied with what we provide at WPLaunch. If you have any questions about our service please check our FAQ page. You can also contact us here.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please know that we are here to serve and will make things right. If you cancel your launch kit within 30 days we will refund you the full price you paid, all you need to do is contact us here using our contact form, and let us know you want a refund. No refunds are provided after more than 30 days following your purchase. If you cancel your account, be aware, that your hosting, analytics, and WordPress account will be removed immediately upon issuing a refund, and unrecoverable.
If you’ve ordered a kit from WPLaunch, your kit will be completed within one business day of your order. Depending on how many kits are ahead of you in line, it could be delivered in the same business day if it’s ordered and payment is completed before 2pm Eastern, but one business day is our standard turn-around time. If you need it faster, there is a rush service available – contact us here for details.
Orders that come in over the weekend, or on a holiday generally are completed by the next business day or next Monday, but if you submit an order for a kit and need it on a Saturday, drop us a note and we’ll see what we can do.
If you no longer wish to have your account renew annually, you must notify us within 10 business days of your renewal date in order to make sure that your are not charged for the upcoming year. If cancellation is requested prior to that time period you will still be able to enjoy the benefits of your account up until your renewal date. After that date, your account will be removed completely, and unrecoverable. Unused time will be prorated based on the date of purchase.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Orracle Enterprises may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- – To improve customer serviceInformation you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- – To personalize user experienceWe may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- – To improve our SiteWe may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- – To process paymentsWe may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- – To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site featureTo send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- – To send periodic emailsWe may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Tallahassee FL 32308
This document was last updated on June 22, 2014